Mineral makeup is everywhere today. What cannot be sold or ordered in catalogs and online is all of the sudden being sole in all drug stores under every famous brand name. The popularity of this makeup is surprising and it seems all wants a piece of a natural makeup pie.
But if you haven’t made that switch, you might feel a bit out of the loop. What the so – fuss about? Which are the best brands available? And how to use it?
What Is Mineral Makeup?
Mineral makeup, as the name suggests. It’s a naturally derived ingredient from mineral that are found in the earth. These are mixed along with various other ingredients ( which might differ from brand to brand) to make the makeup easy to use and highly safe for the skin. None of the ingredients used to formulate these makeup ranges will include no chemicals and artificial colors.
Many people who have skin issues find that their problems are solved when they use these makeup ranges. Women with all skin types can use these products. As mineral makeup blends with the natural oils in the skin to make a perfect finish, the lack of oil can be an issue. But this can be easily handled by using a small amount of moisturizer before makeup.
Read Also: Lip Stains That The Apocalypse Will Last
Some are thrown by how to use these mineral makeup that regular products. You don’t have to use a sponge or your finger, but rather a brush. It just gets brushed over the skin and will give you that fine and light finish in the skin.
Most mineral foundations are being sold with a brush, or you have to buy one separately. It’s best to use a bush crafted for mineral makeup. You begin with a light application and then build. Some women like that they can look as if they are not wearing any makeup, but yet get a clean, smooth and even skin tine when they do use the foundation. These products might have a natural dose of sun protecting factor (SPF).
If you use such mineral based makeup products, you might experience what others have suggested. Some have also reported that their skin is more healthy and balanced.
Types Of Mineral Makeup
There are various minerals based cosmetics available from Mary Kay to Maybelline and in between. Those who use these know that the best ones available in the market.
How Does The Product Work?
The idea behind how the mineral makeup works is simple, you have to just apply it on your body, face and then buff it. These products get liquefied by the temperate of your skin. You will get natural finish, beautiful and youthful looking skin. You cannot deny the factor minerals can do wonder for your skin offered its used enormously and you have the perfect color for your skin. You will definitely love your naturally glowing and beautiful skin.
Benefits Of Mineral Makeup
- Mineral Makeup is getting more popular among makeup addicts, these enthusiasts and dermatologists all over the globe. Mineral make up, as mentioned already is made of hundred perfect natural and micronized minerals and has no chemical that might irritate the skin.
- Gives a dewy look to your complexion. Instead of looking like a double dose of face makeup, you look beautiful and clean. The pigments in the products blend into the skin in a natural looking way.
- Look for mineral cosmetics that are free from talc, silicone, fragrance, rice power, chemicals, wax, due and oils. Some brands have very harsh ingredients. When using raw mineral ingredients, it enhances the skin’s health. People with sensitive skin sometimes find that makeup product that has chemical causes rashes and breakouts. But mineral makeup is 100% pure and there is no risk involved.
- Mineral cosmetics are perfect for all skin types which also includes dry and very sensitive skin. They are made completely of pure pigment and mineral elements like titanium dioxide, titanium, zinc, mica and iron oxides. These elements offer extensive spectrum sun protection, calm and soothe the skin and has anti – inflammatory properties.
- This type of makeup can keep your skin super hydrated, has UV protective filters and protects the skin from the harmful influences. It’s right for all kinds of skin and ages. They don’t clog the pores or dry the skin.
- These makeup products are preferred for hiding red and dark spots and offers very natural coverage.
- Unlike other kinds of makeup powders, the minerals enable the product to come in an extensive range of shades. This helps darker complexion women and also evens the skin tones.
- Mineral makeup is perfect for mature skin, as it reflects light and helps hide fine lines and wrinkles.
- For oily skin, these makeup ranges will pull in the excess oil, while enabling the skin to breathe naturally and will not clog the pores.